Facebook Fan Page Posts

  1. What men fail to understand is that once a woman starts to cheat, she can't stop. She will cheat on each and every man she dates. It becomes something normal to her. Whenever she feels unloved or unsatisfied, she will run out on you. 

For your own sanity and happiness, when she cheats, dispose her. That will help rebuild your self-esteem.


2. Hi there, I know that woman, she is my girlfriend, atleast I thought so. When I approach that bitch, there was never an agreement that I wi give her money if she has sex with me. I told her I liked her and we started talking. That then led to a relationship. I did not know that she was a prostitute in disguise.
Sex is enjoyed by both. Why don't she give me money for giving her sex first?

The birch is crazy.

3.  Black women are notorious for cheating because they are afraid of challenges and dealing with the problems in their marriage or relationships.
A. They are too submissive to their men.
B. They are afraid to live without a man.
C. Low-self-esteem
D. They don't love themselves much.

If they loved themselves, how come is mostly black women who have kids with different fathers?
Who are not afraid to sleep with more than one men without a condom at a time?
They feel they are only complete if there is a man in their lives.

To show that I am right, they won't deal with this issue being put on the table, no, they will rather insult and be defensive than to look at themselves and change the way they see life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zambian Couples, 10 Reasons Why You Must Have Sex Every Morning

How to Have the Best Sex: Advice for Zambian Men

Zambian Women Practice Dry Sex to Avoid Accusations of Infidelity